Our services in the port of Vuosaari, Helsinki
Please note, sending the inquiry does not mean you have a reservation.
The ro-ro services concentrate in transportation between Finland and its major trading partners in Europe. With own offices in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Germany, Russia, as well as United Kingdom together with an extensive international network of relationships, high quality service is guaranteed.
Finnlines also represents Grimaldi Group’s services.
Click here to make a freight inquiry for a Finnlines vessel.
We offer services in RoRo, StoRo and LoLo shipping.
Please contact Finnsteve sales for additional information.
When you want your cargo to be delivered to the port of Vuosaari and then be either stuffed in a container or loaded on another type of unit, our two export stuffing terminals are here for you.
Terminal manager Karlo Ollinkari 050 565 6239 email@example.com
Our import terminal will handle any import cargo according to your needs.
- Steel products
- Tractors and other specialized machinery
- Break bulk cargo stripping from containers and other units
- Fixing the stuffing of units originally stuffed somewhere else
- Limited storage solutions for import cargo
Additional information about our services: Jani Holmikari 050 565 6731 firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries about prices and availability: email@example.com
- Receiving, storing and releasing containers
- Container repairs
- IICL checks for units with a CSC plate
- Pre Trip Inspections (PTI)
- Pre-heating or pre-cooling of containers
Plugged in units get checked two times every day.
160 plugin positions for containers
33 plugin positions for trailers
Our professional crew and specialized equipment can handle most types of particular needs.
Contact our sales for additional information firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer limited capacity storage for cargo that needs to be protected from freezing temperatures. Dangerous goods are not permitted.
Without a separate agreement beforehand, we store the units until the morning of the next working day after arrival. After you’ve sent your request we will confirm whether storage space is available.
If storing units for longer periods is required please first contact email@example.com.
Finnsteve reserves the right to not confirm a temperature controlled storage request.
For additional information: Terminal manager Karlo Ollinkari 050 565 6239.
Click here for the temperature controlled storage haulage order form.
Coming later in 2021!
- Finnsteve offers a VGM weighing service for units exported on vessels that we operate.
- Weighing should be pre-ordered by filling in and sending the from you can find by clicking here.
- The result of the weighing will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the request.
- If a container’s VGM is known it should be included in the terminal advice form.
- In case a unit that has already been delivered to our terminal needs to be weighed, you need to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the unit details, payer information and the e-mail address to which you want us to send the result.
- Finnsteve is not responsible for any waiting fees of possible charges related to missing a vessel’s VGM closing time.
More information: email@example.com